SPEAKING AT SAMPLECON 2018 – CALLING ALL CREATORS, TRAILBLAZERS & PIONEERS
As part of our mission to drive forward the conversation in the sample industry, we are holding an open call for speakers at SampleCon 2018! Our theme, Where the Unspoken is Spoken, will delve deep into honest discussion around the challenges, trends and possible solutions for today and tomorrow.
We believe in exploring different opinions and new voices, in showcasing the people who are steering the trajectory of the industry, and in engaging the full conference audience in the discussion.
Here are some guidelines to give you an idea of what we are looking for:
- Is the topic timely? Does it reflect things that need to be explored in Sample/MR?
- Does the topic tackle challenges the industry faces today or will in the future?
- Does the topic share solutions that can help drive the industry forward?
- Is there an effort to bring in new voices on the topic?
- Has the topic been discussed already or been repeated frequently at other conferences?
- If a panel presentation, is a balanced point of view presented or are there other areas to be considered?
We have a few simple rules:
- Submit original and new content
- Stay away from selling your own or others products/company during the presentation
- Focus on fresh thinking that helps drive our industry
- Provide a unique perspective and thought-provoking discussion that engages conference attendees
- Think about innovative ways to present your topic
Last day for speaker submissions: Friday, November 3, 2017
Please note, SampleCon does not compensate speakers for engagements, travel to the event, or accommodations.
Have a great idea for a speaker or topic but don’t have a full session concept? Email us your idea, speaker name/company & contact information at email@example.com and we will do the rest!
Thank you for all those who submitted applications for SampleCon 2018. You will be notified in the coming weeks of the status of your submission. If you have any questions please contact Conference Management at firstname.lastname@example.org or 504-309-8965.