Call for Speakers.
As the insights industry continues to advance, SampleCon is committed to providing a platform for learning, knowledge and sharing of best practices in a collaborative environment. Our goal is to have content that facilitates the discussions, sharing and knowledge growth around the evolution of access to consumer data.
As you consider your submission to speak, we are looking for speakers to join our curated sessions who are focused on innovation, industry best practices, industry challenging solutions, methodology and sharing end client use cases from the sample perspective.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Technology, Innovation, Vertical Integration across Insights
- The Good, The Bad and The Ugly of Data Insights – this could be one or two sessions to give us time for self reflection and deeper, honest conversations that help us break out of our own thiefdoms.
Exploring how we navigate clients who need unique sample and the tension around protecting the asset you created while delivering what your client needs and how to bridge that gap.
A look at how business in our industry has been challenged, what we have learned and how we are navigating
- The State of the Insights Industry
- Update and Discussion of the Restech Landscape
- Quality Day 2024
To be considered as one of our 2024 speakers, please follow these simple rules:
- Submit original and new content
- Focus on fresh thinking that helps drive our industry
- Be solution, case study, discussion focused
- Provide a unique perspective and thought-provoking conversation
- Focus on storytelling, key takeaways and learning for the audience rather than a sales pitch.
The deadline to submit is Tuesday, December 12, 2023 at midnight EST.
To learn more about previous conference content and speakers, please click here.