SampleCon is not like every other conference out there – our speakers delve deep into challenges and trends, lead collaborative discussions and fuel learning, all with a lens focused on people/respondents.
As you consider your submission to speak, we are looking for speakers with topics that highlight INNOVATION, METHODOLOGY and END CLIENT USE CASES from the sample perspective. Possible areas to explore include fresh ways to collect data through brand and customer experiences, multicultural engagement, ways to reduce the cognitive load on respondents, big data, artificial intelligence and much more!
To be considered as one of our 2020 speakers, please follow these simple rules:
- Submit original and new content
- Focus on fresh thinking that helps drive our industry
- Ensure your topic and/or presentation concentrates on people
- Be solution and case study focused
- Provide a unique perspective and thought-provoking discussion
- Focus on storytelling, key takeaways and learning for the audience rather than a sales pitch
The deadline to submit is Friday, November 15, 2019 at midnight EST
To submit, please fill out the form on this page.
To learn more about previous conference content and speakers, please click here.
Important: If selected to speak at SampleCon 2020 speakers are responsible for registration and all travel related expenses. SampleCon does not cover registration and travel expenses.
Call For Speakers Submission Form
We look forward to reviewing your submission: